Hire Me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Too Chicken to Blog?

   A friend of mine just woke me up to the fact that my blog has done yet another Rip Van Winkle of late.
   Work, admittedly, has been gratifyingly busy, with several books, articles and short stories to edit, not to mention the articles I ghostwrite for various websites, to the point where my own book has also gone back into its regularly scheduled hibernation.


   I chided myself, as there really hasn't been a shortage of anecdotes, what with Bastille Day celebrations, visits from the US by friends, and squash plants in my garden demonstrating alarmingly imperialistic tendencies, no doubt influenced by the presence of so many Brits in France. All this in addition to a Congress full of petulant six-year-olds hell-bent on destroying not only the US economy but perhaps the US government as well.
   And then I saw this and wondered it this was some sort of psychic, karmic, the-universe-is-trying-to-tell-you-something kind of epiphany:




No comments: